Fluid-Aire Dynamics specializes in oil-flooded rotary screw air compressors. We also offer rotary vane, oil-free rotary screw, piston/reciprocating compressors and nitrogen generators, along with supporting equipment that makes up the modern compressed air system.
About Our Equipment
We are the exclusive distributor of the PneuTech line of air compressors and compressed air accessories in Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Central Texas. PneuTech is internationally known for reliable, high-quality compressed air equipment including oil-flooded rotary screw air compressors, refrigerated dryers, desiccant dryers, in-line filtration, moisture separators, oil-water separators, automatic drains, and receiver tanks.
Why do we love PneuTech? PneuTech offers:
- Longest warranties in the industry, backed by expert service and technical support
- High-quality, long-lasting equipment built for reliability and efficiency
- Wide range of compressed air products, with compressors from 10HP to 350HP
- Proven success and service in their core market areas in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and North America
We favor the PneuTech brand for many good reasons, but also sell and service many other top brands of compressors and system components like: Atlas Copco, Chicago Pneumatic, Gardner-Denver, Ingersoll-Rand, Kaeser, PneuTech, Quincy, Sullair, Sullivan Palatek.
Get in Touch Today
We are here to serve your compressed air system needs 24/7/365. Call or click today!Contact us
What are the components of an industrial compressed air system?
An industrial compressed air system is much more complex than a simple air compressor that you might find in a DIYer’s garage or workshop. An industrial air compressor is part of a complete system designed to distribute clean, dry compressed air to various points throughout the plant. The components of a compressed air system for industrial use usually include:
- The air compressor (e.g., rotary screw, rotary vane or reciprocating), which does the work of creating compressed air.
- An air dryer (refrigerated or desiccant) to remove excess moisture from the compressed air supply.
- An air receiver tank to hold a supply of compressed air for ready use.
- Aftercoolers to cool newly compressed air and system lubricant.
- A distribution piping system to carry compressed air to all the places it needs to go throughout the factory.
- Compressed air filters, including intake filters and inline filtration, to remove contaminants from the air and ensure a supply of clean, dry compressed air.
The compressed air system will also include various accessories, including an oil/water separator, drain valves, hoses, and connectors.
Fluid-Aire Dynamics carries all types of compressed air equipment and accessories, from compressors and dryers to filters and valves. We can help you select the best equipment for your needs and set up a compressed air system that will provide reliable air for years to come.
What is an industrial compressed air system used for?
Industrial compressed air systems are used for all kinds of applications, from running production machinery to spray paint to tire inflation. Compressed air is often called the “fourth utility” in industrial settings–and it’s the only one you make yourself! Compressed air acts as an energy reserve, just like a battery. This energy can be tapped into to power many different processes, such as pneumatic production lines and conveyors, air tools, spray booths, turbines, pumps, air brake systems, vacuum filtration, hoists, and controls and actuators. Fluid-Aire Dynamics sells, installs and services compressed air equipment for a wide variety of industries and applications, including:
- General manufacturing
- Automotive and aerospace manufacturing
- Woodworking/furniture production
- Automotive repair
- Food and beverage
- Chemical manufacturing
- Petroleum processing
Where can I find the best compressed air equipment?
Right here at Fluid-Aire Dynamics! We sell, install and service high-quality brands of compressed air equipment, including PneuTech, Ingersoll Rand and Atlas Copco. We can help you find the best air compressor for your application and all of the right equipment to ensure a steady supply of clean, dry and reliable compressed air. We work with brands who manufacture reliable, quality equipment, and stand behind their work.
Most importantly, we work with you to find the best compressed air equipment for you. Compressed air systems are not “one size fits all”. We can help you:
- Choose the right compressor type (rotary screw, rotary vane or reciprocating)
- Determine how much CFM and PSI you need
- Pick a compressed air dryer (refrigerated or desiccant)
- Find the right filtration solutions for your air purity requirements
- Design and install a complete compressed air system that will meet your needs