Replacement Parts & Supplies
Fluid-Aire Dynamics can provide compressed air replacement parts, supplies and overhaul kits for all major brands and models of compressors, dyers and other equipment. Our manufacturing contacts ensure great availability, quick delivery and competitive pricing.
Parts and Supplies for Compressed Air Systems
To keep your compressed air system in top order, you need access to high-quality replacement parts, consumables and supplies. Fluid-Aire-Dynamics stocks OEM and OEM-quality parts and consumables for rotary screw, rotary vane and reciprocating industrial air compressors, from filters and belts to complete rebuild kits. Need it fast? Don’t worry–we maintain a large inventory of the most commonly needed compressed air parts and consumables. If we don’t have it in stock, we can get it for you quickly, thanks to our nationwide network of suppliers and manufacturers.
Rotary screw compressors replacement parts and consumables include:
- Intake filters
- Oil filters
- Compressor oil
- In-line filter cartridges
- Cabinet filters
- Air/water separators
- Air/oil separator filter
- Belts, hoses, switches, etc.
Don’t have part numbers? No problem, we can assist you in identifying the right part number. Just give us the make, model, and serial number of the unit. We’ll take it from there.
Get in Touch Today
We are here to serve your compressed air system needs 24/7/365. Call or click today!Contact us
What brands of compressed air equipment do you carry parts for?
We carry compressed air replacement parts and supplies for all major brands, including: Atlas Copco, Champion, Chicago Pneumatic, Curtis Toledo, Elgi, Gardner-Denver, Hydrovane, Ingersoll-Rand, Kaeser, Kaishan, Mattei, PneuTech, Quincy, Saylor Beall, Sullair, and Sullivan Palatek. We also have access to inventory for many of the lesser known brands.
What kinds of parts and consumables are needed for a rotary screw air compressor?
An oil-flooded rotary screw air compressor needs regular preventative maintenance to stay in working order. It will also occasionally need repair to replace worn or broken parts.
- Consumables requiring regular replacement may include intake filters, inline filtration (e.g., particulate or coalescing filters), oil filters, air/oil separator filters, cabinet filters.
- Rotary screw oil (or piston oil, for reciprocating air compressors) must be changed regularly. Depending on the model and application, this may require synthetic compressor oil, blended oil or even food grade oil.
- Hoses and belts wear out over time. They should be checked frequently and replaced when needed. Many compressed air applications require high pressure hoses; be sure to get the right kind of hose for your application.
- Other compressor parts that may need to be changed occasionally include pressure switches, gauges, thermal valves, oil/water separators, pneumatic controls and automatic and zero-loss drains.
- If the electric motor goes out, it may be fixable with the right parts, or it may require a new motor or a rebuild.
- The air-end for a rotary screw air compressor should last for a very long time if the compressor is well maintained. The air end will typically last between 60,000 and 80,000 hours of operation before a rebuild is necessary. But when it gets to the end of its life, you will need a rebuild kit.
Fluid-Aire Dynamics can provide all of these compressor parts and components–and more. We are your one-stop supply shop for all of your air compressor parts and consumables needs.
What is an air compressor rebuild kit?
Over time, the air-end of a rotary screw, rotary vane or piston-style (reciprocating) air compressor will become worn or lose its seal. When this happens, the compressor is no longer able to produce compressed air efficiently or reliably. However, in many cases it is possible to restore the air compressor to its former functionality by rebuilding the air end. The rebuild kit includes all of the parts you need for an air compressor rebuild.
If you’re not sure if your air compressor is ready for a rebuild or replacement, or you don’t have the expertise on staff to complete the rebuild, contact our service team for help.