Air Compressor Maintenance Reminder Service
Stay on top of compressed air maintenance requirements and avoid costly downtime with our free Maintenance Reminder Service. It’s easy: once we establish your account and document your compressed air equipment, we simply remind you when normal maintenance is due. We help you do compressed air right!
How It Works
Enrolling in our Maintenance Reminder Service is easy–and free! Just contact your Fluid-Aire Dynamics representative to get started.
- When you sign up, we document the make, model number, serial number, and hours on your air compressors and dryers. We also note the total system horsepower and current PM schedule.
- From there, we’ll help you establish an optimal maintenance schedule for your compressed air equipment.
- When maintenance is due for your compressor or dryers, we’ll send a friendly email reminder to the contact of your choice.
- Call us anytime for troubleshooting, repairs, parts or supplies. For major issues or emergency down situations, a call to our emergency response hotline will have a qualified and knowledgeable service technician onsite within four hours.
Brands We Serve
With over 30 factory-trained service technicians, we have deep experience in air compressor maintenance, service, and repair for almost any brand of rotary screw or hydrovane-style air compressor, including: Atlas Copco, Champion, Chicago Pneumatic, Curtis Toledo, Elgi, Gardner-Denver, Hydrovane, Ingersoll-Rand, Kaeser, Kaishan, Mattei, Pneu Tech, Quincy, Saylor Beall, Sullair, Sullivan Palatek, and many, many others.
We specialize in stationary, electric, industrial air compressor service and repair. If you’re looking for service on consumer-level air compressors, we recommend that you contact the original manufacturer or retailer to find a local repair shop.
Why You Should Use Our Reminder Program for Preventative Maintenance for Your Air Compressor
Avoid the hidden costs of poor air compressor maintenance. A poorly maintained air compressor will end up costing your company money, both directly and indirectly:
- Higher energy costs due to overloaded filters, blockages, inadequate lubrication, and other problems that cause your air compressor to work harder than it should have to.
- Shorter equipment life caused by increased wear and tear on the system.
- More frequent emergency repairs, which will almost always be much more expensive than the preventative maintenance would have been.
- Increased risk of unexpected downtime, which can lead to thousands or tens of thousands of dollars in losses.
- Buildup of fluids and particulates in the compressor that can contaminate the airstream and cause problems for many production processes.
We Work in Your Area
Fluid-Aire Dynamics provides on-site service and technical support through our team of over 30 factory-trained compressed air service technicians. We serve a 90-mile radius of Schaumburg, Illinois; Franklin, Wisconsin; Burnsville, Minnesota; Detroit, and San Antonio, Texas.
Contact Your Professional Air Compressor Repair Service Today!Contact us
Is your reminder service completely free?
Yes, our air compressor maintenance reminder service is always 100% free! We provide maintenance reminders as a free service to our current customers, contacts and potential future customers. You do not need to be a current Fluid-Aire Dynamics customer to sign up for reminders. It doesn’t matter what brand of compressed air equipment you have, where you bought it, or how old it is. Whatever type of air compressor and dryers you have, we’ll help you set up a maintenance schedule to keep your system in top condition.
Is regular maintenance on my air compressor really necessary?
Regular preventative maintenance is absolutely essential for industrial air compressors and other compressed air equipment. A rotary screw, rotary vane or reciprocating air compressor is a complex piece of machinery that requires regular maintenance to stay in operating condition. Without maintenance, your air compressor will have a shorter service life and be at risk for unplanned outages which can cause serious disruption to your operations. Companies can save money with regular preventative maintenance on their compressed air systems.
How much does preventative maintenance on an air compressor cost?
The cost for preventative maintenance will vary depending on the make and model of the air compressor and the range of services provided. For an industrial rotary screw or rotary vane style compressor, you can expect PM service provided by a factory trained professional to take between 2-3 hours and can cost on average between $1000 - $2800. Pricing may differ depending on the horsepower and location of the compressor. You will also need to factor in consumable charges, such as filters and lubricants, and any replacement parts, such as belts. Note that preventative maintenance is much cheaper than emergency service and unexpected downtime. Staying up on preventative maintenance will save money in the long run.