Fluid-Aire Dynamics, Inc. is a family owned business that started in 1983 and is rapidly growing in the Midwest. We provide a professional, non-corporate type atmosphere in a very stable and growing industry, and strive to maintain a positive culture of team players. We employ our own team of technicians who represent Fluid-Aire Dynamics by providing 5 star service to our customers. The Fluid-Aire team has worked together to become an innovative, dynamic leader in the industry.
What We Offer
- $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Bonus Program
- Health Insurance (Includes dental & vision)
- 401K Matching
- Paid holidays
- PTO right out of the gate
- Company Vehicle
- Professional Development Assistance
- Free coffee and office snacks
- Great company culture! Family-owned, comfortable atmosphere.
About the Position
Perform on site service work both preventive and corrective on air compressors, refrigerated air dryers, filters, and other equipment related to the compressed air industry.
Good mechanical skills are needed. Communication skills, both written and verbal are also important.
- Mechanical experience
- Electrical Diagnostic experience
- Experience with HVAC and/or refrigeration is valued
- Communication skills - written and verbal
- Good attitude
Technically minded people with experience in the following industries have also been a good fit for this job position:
- HVAC Technician
- Maintenance Mechanic
- Automotive Technician
- Electrical Diagnostics Oil
- Oil Field Technician
Position is available immediately.
$40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year