Ingersoll Rand Variable Speed Drive air compressors maximize the full potential of the VSD technology. Only Ingersoll Rand’s Nirvana VSD technology with the Hybrid Permanent Magnet® (HPM®) motor—the highest efficiency motor available—gives you all this:
- Unlimited starts/stops.
- Shuts off rather than run unloaded, conserving energy.
- Rated for continuous duty — 100% load, 24/7, 46°C (115°F) — to reduce downtime and lost production.
- Stable, constant pressure control Smooth soft-starting — starting amps always below full load.
- Virtually no degradation in specific power at partial load.
- Variable speed blower allows the compressor to run at a constant discharge temperature.
- Automatic coolant temperature control to eliminate moisture build up.
The Xe-Series controller features an intuitive high resolution color display that provides a window into all vital compressor data.
- Remotely access and control your compressor from almost anywhere.
- High intensity LED indicators clearly show compressor status from a distance.
- Sequence up to 4 Xe controlled compressors without any additional hardware.
- Customizable to operate in 30 different languages.
- Real-time clock with scheduled start and stop ability.
- Web-enabled communication and control.
- Large navigation buttons and an intuitive menu layout for easy compressor control.
- Built-in performance analysis graphics and visual trending.
- Access automated inspection logs using a standard Web browser.
- Automatic email notification of warnings and trips.
Request a Quote: 847-678-8388