Fluid-Aire Dynamics is the number one supplier for Aluminum Piping Systems and one of the largest in the Midwest. Being that Fluid-Aire Dynamics is an importer of the product, customer support and product availability for your piping system could not be matched by any other Aluminum Piping supplier! Teseo is the originator of the ‘Modular Aluminum Piping System’ that started in 1988. Fluid-Aire Dynamcis invites you to visit our warehouse today for a tour of the product and available stock!
Here are some of the benefits of the Teseo Aluminum Piping System:
- Teseo clamping and double “o” ring sealing concept eliminates leakage, resulting in significant energy savings
- Teseo Aluminum does not rust or corrode. Therefore, the air coming out is always as clean as the air going into it guaranteeing longer life for the devices and for the machinery connected to it. This greatly reduces the need for ‘point of use’ filter element replacement.
- Teseo Piping has a highly precision extruded aluminum profile that has a very smooth bore surface. The friction of the air flowing thru the pipe is considerably lower than conventional pipe. This translates into less pressure drop and higher flow rates with the same nominal pipe size.
- Teseo Aluminum piping systems are very easy to modify or expand. It is the only system with which you can easily perform “hot taps”. Adding a new machine or point of use air drop becomes extremely easy and causes no down time.
- Teseo Piping systems do not require skilled pipe fitters to install as installation is very simple and easy. All you need is a saw, a drill, an Allen wrench and hanging hardware (beam clamps, threaded rod, etc.)
- Unlike traditional piping systems, Teseo piping systems can be disassembled and reused when you relocate. Therefore, Teseo is considered “Capital Goods”.
- Teseo piping can be used for more than just compressed air. It can also be used for vacuum, nitrogen, oils, coolants and non-corrosive gases (call for more info).
Other Teseo features…
- Sleek appearance
- Light weight
- Heavy duty profiles and fittings
- 100% aluminum pipe and fittings
- 100% recyclable aluminum
- Energy efficient
- Safe and reliable
- Teseo Offers the Piping System with the Lowest Cost of Ownership on the Market!
- Teseo is a direct replacement of the Ingersoll-Rand Simplair Piping System
- “Properly designed Aluminum Compressed Air distribution systems typically have a payback of 2 years or less!”